Hello friends, getting a Pan Card (PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER) is not at all difficult.
just you need to have require documents 5 Min time to update in online and 110 Rs/-. just follow the simple steps which i am giving below and get your pan card easily.
Here i am going to explain how to get a new Pan Card via E-filling (form 49a). in the below website.
https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/ here you will not only get an new pan card, also you can apply for reprint of Pan Card, new Pan for foreign citizens via (form 49aa) etc.
First let me explain how to fill form 49a.
- Go to this webpage.
- Click on new pan for indian citizens(form 49a).
- A new tab will be open than click on online application of New Pan Card(Form 49a).
- Read the guidelines carefully than select a category of applicant (individual).
- The new screen will be open here first you need to know what is AO details? if you are not aware about your area AO details just click here .
- Find your city on downside of the page which provided alphabet wise and get the AO details.
- After update you AO details start filling the form as required.
- Finally select the payment option as mentioned which will be convenient for you,make a payment and get a acknowledgement copy for attach your photo and documents.
- Send the documents as specified address that given in instructions sheet.
- you will get your PAN Card with in 30 days without any Pan card agent or any others help.